Date of next meeting
The next meeting will be held on
Thursday 14th November,
19:00 - 20:30 - in the Blackburn Partnership Centre.
West Lothian Sports Council's membership year started on 1st April.
To ensure the information on our data base is up to date, it would be appreciated if all members would complete a copy of our current membership form, which can be downloaded from the web site.
The membership fee is still £10 .. thanks to all who have already renewed.
Cyber Security Factsheets
Stay safe online with these easy to follow Cyber Security Factsheets from the Scottish Business Resilience Centre.
West Lothian Sports Council grant applications are reviewed quarterly.
WANT TO JOIN?
Making the decision to join West Lothian Sports Council shouldn’t be difficult.
Membership brings a whole host of benefits and welcomes you to a network of sporting opportunities.
WLSC Membership package is open to:
- Any Sports Club
- Any Sporting Individual
- Any Sporting Organisation
- WLSC Grant Aid Scheme
- Start up costs
- Equipment Coaching/Training Fees
- Development Initiatives
- Achieving Excellence
You can also benefit from:
- Access to representatives within WLC and other associated organisations
- Information and advice on sports related topics
- Access to WLSC events for FREE or at a discounted rate
- Quarterly newsletter
- Inclusion of information within WLSC website
- A range of networking opportunities
- Certificate of Membership
MEMBERSHIP IS JUST £10 FOR ONE YEAR
Go to our DOWNLOADS TAB to get a copy of our REGISTRATION FORM and start benefitting from our membership package NOW!!